
I used to live in Nara. There is my hometown. I had lined there for 17 years.
I think you know already, but I will guide Nara today!
There are many famouse plase. For example, The Great Buddha of Todaiji.
Have you visited Buddha ever? Many students come here for school trip.
But for little children the goodness of Buddha is so difficult.
In fact I can't understand why people want to see Buddha when I was little.
However, now I can explain about Buddha! My highschool had the class of English volunteer guide, so I learned many things about Buddha.
In Nara, some place can't dig, so there are few tall buildings there.
Do you know why we can't dig?
It is because, there are many remains under ground.
And it is so important for Nara!
If you want to come I will join you, and guide:)
Please guide me in nara someday.
返信削除I'm looking forward to going with you!
I want to go to Nara,too.
返信削除Maybe we can go during summer vacation. :)
when i was 12 years old, i visited to Nara with my family. My mother lived in Nara before!! i want to go Nara with you very much!!
返信削除I went to Nara when I was a junior high school student!!
返信削除It is the school training^^
A deer are so cuuute!
Nara is good city!
返信削除I wanna turn to nara..
I visited Nara when I was 11.
返信削除But I couldn't understand worth of Nara.
I want to visit Nara with you!
Nara is very nice place!!!
返信削除I want to visit Nara(^0^)
Nara is beautiful.
返信削除Nara is attractive.
Nara is all.
Nara is so beautiful!!
返信削除Plesase guide me:)<3
Todaiji is so impressive! I've visited it three times. Nara is a good date place I think (good for taking a pleasant walk).
返信削除