2010年5月3日月曜日

My life these days

These days, I really enjoy my school life. Kwangaku is very good place!

I love here!

But the first day I enter this school, I very tensed because I worried about if can make friends.

Everyone wear tidy clothes. There were everything different from high school life.

A few days later, the class was started. It was fun. In a matter of seconds I like this Enlish

class. Then my school life become happy :)

Now I have a few problems. First, there are too many people in campus. So in lunch time I

can't take a seat. Next problem is money. I have to pay for my lunch, loafing and dinner with

my friends. So I thought of cooking for my lunch. Today's my box lunch was delicious, it was

success! I will try to go on cooking my lunch. Finally now I live in my grandmother's house, so I

can't see my familly :( Soon I miss them. I want to go back home in weekend, but I am very

busy. Next weekend barely I can go home. I am lokking foward that.

University life is so wonderful. I want to enjoy more!

1 件のコメント: