Thesedays I am so busy!
I am really tired, so my cold won't be well.
But this Sunday I wwnt back my hometown NARA!
It was so nice. I could recover. When I was a child I didn't like NARA.
Because there are very rural :(
But now I like very much! Let's go NARA with me :) I can guide you The DAIBUTHU!
Yesterday I can conect to ITUNE by myself !
Now I am looking for some good CDs.
Do you have nice CDs? Who is your fovorite singer?
Please tell me, and if you don't mind, can you lend me the CD that you recomend?
I like Nara, but I have a trauma because of my visit there! I was looking at my map in Nara Park, when suddenly a deer approached and bit a hole in it. It ate half of my map!
返信削除I recomend you kimura.
返信削除Her song is the best.